From Rev Trudie,
Hi Everyone, a week on and we are all beginning to adjust to a very different world for the time being. At All Saints we are also adjusting. Last week we were encouraging you to visit church on Monday and Friday mornings for private prayer. In line with new public health advice we are now saying please stay at home except for essential needs. Praying in church is not an essential need. The church building will be closed until further notice.
But the church is not the building, it is us! So wherever we are we are still Together But Apart.
- What are we doing?
- Praying Apart But Together at Midday. You can join in!
Find the prayer sheet on this site.
- Responding to prayer and needs requests.
- Helping families and couples rearrange their baptism and wedding bookings.
- Staying in touch with people by phone who don’t use the internet.
- Staying in touch with online publications of notices, service sheets and our Stand Together community magazine.
- Making recordings of Sunday and special services – Apart but still Together – and posting on this site.
- Coming soon – via www.fromthewhitehouse recordings of Godly Play stories to share.